Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nursing Care Plan for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is characterized by recurrrent obsession (intruitive images,impulses and though) and compulsion (repetitive behaviour in response to an obsession.

The obsession and compulsion can cause intense stress and impairement of functioning. Fear of losing control, fear of losing the self esteem, overly conscientious, perfectionistic, have trouble to being spontaneously and filled with self-doubt are common experiences by client. Frequently the client will use defence mechanisms of denial, reaction formation, isolation and undoing.

Contributing factors client with obsessive compulsive are

likely because childhood trauma, multiple stressors, lack of role model to teach coping skills and brain lesions. Common obsessions are self doubt, germs and illness with common compulsions like checking, washing, avoiding and counting.

Assesment finding for obsessive-compulsive disorder;
  • Social impairment
  • Obsessive thought (repetitive worries, repeating and counting images or words)
  • Compulsive behaviour (repetitive activity, like touching, counting, doing or undoing)
Treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder;
  • Behavioral therapy and individual therapy
  • Monoamino oxidase inhibitor (nardil, parnate)
  • Benzodiazepine (ativan, klonopin)
  • Trycyclic antidepresant (norpramin, tofranil)
  • Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (paxil)
Nursing diagnoses for obsessive compulsive disorder;
  • Anxiety
  • Chronic low self-esteem
  • Ineffective individual coping
Planning and goal for obsessive compulsive disorder, the client will;
  • Learn coping strategis to decrease obsessive thinking and compulsions
  • Verbalize sign and symptoms of increasing anxiety
  • Develop and maintain an enhanced self esteem and increased sense of the competency
Implementation for obsessive compulsive disorder;
  • Encourage to express the feeling, in order to decrease the level of stress
  • Help the client to assess how the compulsive behavior affect his functioning
  • Help the client to engage in anticipatory planning, to feel in control of potentially anxiety-producing situations
  • Help the client to identify expectation of self an others
  • Instruct the client to keep a daily journal of thought, feeling and actions to identify immediately the onset of his obsessive compulsive
  • Work with client to develop appropiate coping skills
  • Encourage the client to identify situations that produce anxiety and precipitate obsessive compulsive behavior
Evaluation for obsessive compulsive disorder, the client will;
  • Identifies situations and activities that may precipitate obsessive compulsive
  • Able to verbalize thoughts openly and has realistic expectation self and others
  • Demonstrate a decreased reliance on negative coping mechanism such ritual, and will demonstrate the new coping strategies

5 comments:

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i recieved through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email--- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have herbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITICS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Tach Disease,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,
Glaucoma.measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,
Dementia.Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Parkinson's disease,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,
Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Tach Disease,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

Thanks for sharing u r experience

Herbal medicine is the best Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promise him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ucler ,THYROID, COPD, Endometriosis, breast cancer,HIV?AID,ALS, yeast infection, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, HPV low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian Arthritis, Cysts, pile, ASTHMA, Crowns and all other type of diseases,WEAK ERECTION, STRETCH MARK REMOVER , breast cancer, Parkinson's, male-enhancement Cream, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, HEPATITIS B pile, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you for all your work..

Herbal medicine is the best Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promise him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ucler ,THYROID, COPD, Endometriosis, breast cancer,HIV?AID,ALS, yeast infection, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, HPV low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian Arthritis, Cysts, pile, ASTHMA, Crowns and all other type of diseases,WEAK ERECTION, STRETCH MARK REMOVER , breast cancer, Parkinson's, male-enhancement Cream, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, HEPATITIS B pile, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you for all your work..

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More